Make a Positive Impression in Your Divinity Personal Statement!
EssayEdge offers a diverse set of services designed to help all graduate school applicants, no matter what you plan to study or which degree you seek to earn. Get personalized assistance from Ivy-League editors at EssayEdge who know your field of study and who know what it takes to write a standout essay. Trust an EssayEdge editor, with degrees from schools including Harvard and Yale, to help you craft an essay that improves your chance of admission.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I want to pass along some great news: I received my letter of admission on Thursday and am beyond excited. Thank you very much for all of the help and for making an extra effort to get things done quickly in what was a mad dash to my deadline. It was all very worth it!"— Stephen, Accepted at Harvard Kennedy School of Government
A Divinity Career Is a Calling
Your divinity statement of purpose needs to reflect why you believe you are called to this career. People become spiritual leaders and teachers for a number of reasons—a deep sense of personal conviction, a life changing experience, or a rich heritage of spiritual influence. Spirituality is deeply personal and requires that you have an ability to connect and communicate well with people. Often you may find yourself in challenging circumstances where you have to support people experiencing difficult times. It requires true strength of character and compassion to be able to handle such circumstances effectively.
A well structured and compelling divinity admission essay showcases your ability to grasp spiritual philosophies and communicate them on a personal level. Your divinity admission essay defines your personality, dreams, and aspirations. It is an invaluable tool—let EssayEdge help you use it to your advantage to further the study of your chosen calling.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).
Graduate school personal statement ∙ Answering "Why Specific School" in a Statement Graduate School ∙ Statement of Purpose Graduate School ∙ Statement of Interest Graduate School ∙ Writing Personal Statement for Grad School: 3 Tips ∙ Graduate statement of purpose ∙ Graduate admissions essay