Graduate Letter of Recommendation Editing Service
How it Works
Step 1: Submit essay(s)
Upload your Letter of Recommendation to the EssayEdge website. Cost depends on the total word count of your order and whether you choose a 24 or 48 hour response time. We accept online payment via credit card.
Step 2: Essay edited
EssayEdge editors will show you how to improve your Letter of Recommendation significantly while retaining your recommender’s ideas, message, and voice. Additionally, your editor will make strategic changes to your Letter of Recommendation focusing on clarity and flow. You will also receive comprehensive feedback that outlines the strengths and weaknesses of the Letter of Recommendation in key areas such as quality of examples, structure, and overall effectiveness.
Step 3: Essay returned
Within your chosen 24 or 48 hour response time, you will receive an email containing a link to the EssayEdge customer control panel, where you can download your revised Letter of Recommendation and detailed critique.
Step 4: Ask questions
Should you have questions about the edit or the critique, email your questions to your editor. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Expert editing and advice on creating a Letter of Recommendation that lets you shine
- 24- or 48-hour delivery
- Comprehensive critique with detailed advice on strategic improvements to make to your Letter of Recommendation
- Thorough proofreading that addresses common writing and formatting mistakes
- Customer support 7 days per week
Why Choose EssayEdge?
- Your editor will carefully consider any specific requests or concerns you detail when submitting your letter(s).
- Ensure that your recommendations are as polished as they can be
- Receive guidance and feedback that will help you strengthen your overall writing skills
"I thought I wrote a
pretty good essay but
when it was returned by
my wonderful editor I
realized and learned
from my mistakes.
EssayEdge is one of the reasons I will be
attending law school."
— Admitted to Florida
Pricing (48 hours)