Graduate Second Reading Service (for returning customers)
How it Works
Step 1: Submit essay(s)
Upload your graduate school statement(s) to the EssayEdge website. All submissions must have previously undergone a Standard or Extended Service edit to be eligible for the Second Reading Service. Cost depends on the total word count of your order and whether you choose a 24 or 48 hour response time. We accept online payment via credit card.
Step 2: Essay edited
Your dedicated EssayEdge editor will show you how to improve your essay significantly while retaining your ideas, message, and voice. After carefully proofreading your work and making strategic edits for clarity and flow, your EssayEdge editor will create a comprehensive critique that outlines the strengths and weaknesses of the essay in key areas such as structure, graduate program readiness, and overall effectiveness.
Step 3: Essay returned
Within your chosen 24 or 48 hour response time, you will receive an email containing a link to the EssayEdge customer control panel, where you can download your revised essay and critique.
Step 4: Ask questions
Should you have questions about the edit or the critique, email your questions to your editor. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Additional edit on an essay previously submitted to EssayEdge
- Thorough proofread of your essay
- Critique with new advice on how to further improve your essay
- 24- or 48- hour turnaround
- Customer support 7 days per week
Why Choose EssayEdge?
- Receive an additional edit and critique for a discounted price
- Polish up an essay after you've made changes
- Great value for those looking to put the final touch on an already-edited essay
"I thought I wrote a
pretty good essay but
when it was returned by
my wonderful editor I
realized and learned
from my mistakes.
EssayEdge is one of the reasons I will be
attending law school."
— Admitted to Florida
Pricing (48 hours)