MBA ESL Editing Service
How it Works
- Step 1: Submit essay(s)
- Step 2: Essay(s) proofread
- Step 3: Essay(s) returned
- Step 4: Email interaction
- Step 5: Standard edit
- Step 6: Essay(s) returned
- Step 7: Ask questions
Step 1: Submit essay(s)
Upload your MBA essay(s) to the EssayEdge website. Cost depends on the total word count of your order and any add-ons you select with your purchase. We accept online payment via credit card.
Step 2: Essay(s) proofread
Your dedicated EssayEdge editor will carefully proofread your MBA essay, correcting any and all errors in grammar, usage, spelling, and punctuation.
Step 3: Essay(s) returned
Within 48 hours, your essays will be returned to you fully proofread and 100% free of writing mistakes.
Step 4: Email interaction
Over the following 7 days, you have unlimited email interaction with your editor. Ask questions as you create content and add details. Editors respond to emails within 24 hours.
Step 5: Standard edit
Your professional MBA essay editor will show you how to improve your essay significantly while retaining your ideas, message, and voice. After carefully proofreading your essay a second time and making strategic edits for clarity and flow, your EssayEdge editor will create a comprehensive critique that outlines the strengths and weaknesses of the essay in key areas such as structure, MBA program readiness, and overall effectiveness.
Step 6: Essay(s) returned
Within 48 hours of when you submit your essay to your editor, you will receive an email from your editor including your revised essay and detailed critique.
Step 7: Ask questions
Your editor will clarify any questions you may have about the Standard edit.
- Special service designed specifically with the needs of ESL customers in mind
- A detailed proofread of your work followed by email interaction and a comprehensive edit/critique
- Fix writing errors and then benefit from your editor's constructive feedback
- Rush service, phone consultation, and an additional proofread available
- Customer support 7 days per week
Why Choose EssayEdge?
- Vastly improve not only your essay's spelling, grammar, and usage, but also its content, organization, and eloquence
- Benefit from email interaction with your editor after the initial proofread
- Build skills that strengthen both your admissions essay and overall writing abilities
- Experienced editors have worked with thousands of ESL customers and understand the unique challenges they face
"I thought I wrote a
pretty good essay but
when it was returned by
my wonderful editor I
realized and learned
from my mistakes.
EssayEdge is one of the reasons I will be
attending law school."
— Admitted to Florida