Medical School Essay (Personal Statement Services)
Dental schools, medical schools, nursing schools, residency programs, pharmacy programs, veterinary schools, and related programs all share one thing in common: an extraordinarily competitive application process. Give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Harvard, Yale, and other Ivy-League graduate editors at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I just received another invitation for an interview, this time at one of my "reach" schools. I'm sure that my personal statement helped me a lot and want to thank my editor. She helped me improve things a lot and was great at answering all of my questions."— Kelly, Accepted at University of Massachusetts Medical School
Medical School Essays Make or Break Your Application
Even getting to the point at which you can apply to medical school is a difficult task. Completing all of the prerequisites, earning strong enough grades, and scoring well on the MCAT take years of dedicated effort. If you’ve accomplished that, why would you need medical school essay help? While you may be tempted to think of those as the hard part of the application process, and consider the medical school personal statement relatively easy, that’s definitely not the case though. In fact, medical school essays are arguably the most vital part of your application. Why? Consider these points
- Because the qualifications needed to apply to med school are so high, virtually every single applicant shares an outstanding academic record and strong test scores.
- Prerequisites mean that all medical school applicants have taken many of the exact same courses.
- Many of the general motivators behind applying to medical school are the same for most applicants, particularly a passion for science and desire to serve others.
- It’s impossible to say for certain which specific aspect of medicine you’ll ultimately end up specializing in; that makes it easy to generalize when discussing the future.
When you add all of those together, it means that the application packets from many applicants look remarkably similar to those from their peers. They have GPAs of 3.5+ in science-related courses and have scored well on the MCAT. If their essays are also similar, expressing those same generalized motivations for applying to med school and goals for the future, what will differentiate their applications? That’s where medical school essay help comes in. With a great essay, you can truly set your application apart from the crowd in a positive way.
Medical School Essay Help Improves Your Chance of Admission
Simply put, every year medical schools across the country receive applications from more qualified students than they have room for. That means that having the necessary prerequisites and solid numbers doesn’t even come close to guaranteeing you admission.
When admissions officers are reviewing applications, they look for things that make an applicant stand out. In today’s hyper-competitive world of admissions, it’s almost impossible to make yourself stand out with grades and scores alone. Instead, it takes a great medical school essay to really make the reader take notice of your candidacy. A great essay or personal statement adds a personal touch to your application that no other element can provide.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).