- Step 1 Brainstorming session
- Step 2 Phone conversation with your editor
- Step 3 First draft based on editor's suggestions
- Step 4 7-day email interaction with your editor
- Step 5 Phone conversation with your editor
- Step 6 Second draft based on editor's suggestions
- Step 7 7-day email interaction with your editor
- Step 8 Final draft approved by your editor
- Step 9 Apply to your dream-school
- Step 1 One comprehensive editing session, along with critique.
- Step 2 One follow-up email to your editor.
- Step 3 Second reading of the improved essay (optional).
- Step 1 Receive one comprehensive edit of the same essay attached in the Standard Service
- Step 2 Detailed critique
- Step 3 7 days of unlimited interaction with the editor via email
- Step 1 Attach the near-final essay in the order.
- Step 2 An editor will proofread it and correct grammar mistakes.
- Step 3 Get the final draft with a brief critique and useful suggestions.
- Step 1 Upload 3+ documents in one order.
- Step 2 Get a comprehensive editing session, along with critique.
- Step 3 Write follow-up emails to your editor.
- Step 4 Second reading of the improved documents (optional).
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our service and the ways we can help with your school application.
EssayEdge offers services ranging from proofreading to full critiques. Our Proofreading service includes a check for typos and grammatical errors and is best for those with a near-final essay. Our Standard service combines proofreading with a constructive critique based on your essay’s structure, content, and tone. Lastly, our Premier service is the most comprehensive. It includes proofreading and review, plus a brainstorming session, 2 phone conversations with your editor, and 14 days of email support.
If you are looking for admissions consulting plus editing, then our All In One Package is for you. This includes professional admissions consulting for one application, along with all the editing services needed for each piece of the application. For more information, contact us.
Check our FAQ for more detailed information