Personal Statement Editing Services
Our editors work to improve your statement to be clear, consistent, and free of mistakes. Let's make your unique story correspond to the admission standards!
Meet Recently Admitted Clients
12 000 happy clients got accepted to 700 educational institutions, including Ivy League.
How Can EssayEdge Improve Your Personal Statement?
WHAT DOES A SAMPLE LOOK LIKE?
If you want to submit a good personal statement, you need to describe your ambitions, skills, and expirience in an interesting and unconventional way. Our editors can proofread and edit your essay, as well as point out the parts of the text that could be improved.
Introduce yourself and explain why you want to apply to this particular school or program.
Work With Professional Editors
Our customers come back to us because our editors do their best to see our students succeed. They provide unrivaled help, guiding students through the application process.
"What started out as a part-time job to pay for my college tuition quickly grew into a passion for admissions essay editing and counseling."
"My aim is to ensure your unique skills, experience, and attributes are highlighted and shine through in your essays."
"I perfect a client's writing while also addressing critical areas that need improvement, all while maintaining the client's unique voice."
"I have a unique perspective on the college admissions process and on the job application process."
"I am excited to help take your writing to the next level."
"Let’s get your essay equipped to climb new heights!"
"I pride myself on my detail-oriented and conscientious editing skills that I am sure to tailor to the individual needs of each client."
"I can handle most tasks, including resumes and applications for college and graduate studies. "
"I like to put my language skills to good use on essays from all fields, but especially those in Medicine and Business."
I love supporting students with admissions essays, cover letters, academic essays, theses and dissertations.
" I am experienced editing admissions essays, recommendation letters, as well as academic papers and theses."
"I enjoy getting to know my customers and helping them reach their undergraduate and professional goals."
"I have a deep love for the written word and have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with high schoolers to strengthen their writing skills."
"I have a great deal of experience assisting those applying to law school and LL.M. programs."
"I have supervised undergraduate and graduate students and done more than my share of correcting, advising, and grading papers."
"I find great joy and satisfaction in crafting precise language, and in helping people tell their stories with honesty and style"
"I am well versed in working with both undergraduate and graduate application essays."
"My goal is to work with customers and help present their ideas in their own words in a professional and grammatically sound manner."
“I enjoy helping people improve non-native writing in which they have demonstrated a great deal of time and effort.”
"I enjoy helping clients tell their particular stories: who they are at heart and how they got to where they are now in their lives."
"I specialize in editing essays for undergraduate, MBA programs, medical school, graduate programs, and law school."
"I’m a hands-on writing and editing coach. Let's work together to create an essay that stands out from the pack! "
How it works
4 Steps to Get Great Submission
Provide the files you need help with and choose the type of service. Select your editor, or let us recommend an expert. (Our All in One package lets you submit 3-5 different essays per one order.)
Communicate with the editor
Stay in touch with the editor and contact him/her for additional instructions or questions. With the Premier package, you will get a 1.5-hour prone consultation, including one brainstorming session.
Get reviewed files
Download the final version of your essay, send it to an educational institution of your choice, and enjoy a new chapter in your life.
Enjoy successful submission
In case of any questions, contact our support team 24/7. We are always ready to give you a helping hand in any situation.
Pricing Plans: Choose the Best Offer
Minimal prices for orders no longer than 600 words. Cost may slightly change in case of larger essays to be helped with
Turnaround - 48 hours
- Service provides a check for typos and grammatical mistakes.
- This service is the perfect fit for applicants with a near-final essay.
- You will receive a final draft with a brief critique to enhance your essay.
+$59 for 24h rush order
Turnaround - 48 hours
- Service offers comprehensive editing.
- Perfect fit if you are not a native English speaker or have some doubts about the essay's structure.
- It includes one follow-up email to the editor, a recommendation around the essay's content and a fully proofread essay.
+$59 for 24h rush order
+50% for second reading
All in one
Turnaround - 7 days
- Save 50% off your order!
- Perfect choice if you need help with 3 - 5 different essays.
- You will receive edited documents with recommendations on their structure and content.
+$119 for 72h rush order
Turnaround - 14 days
- Premier service will take you from the outline to the finished essay.
- Two one-on-one consultations and 14 days of email interaction are included.
- You will receive personalized guidance and an essay ready for submission.
Rush orders not applicable
- Cooperation with experts in editing from top US universities
- Choosing the editor who corresponds to all your requirements and type of work
- Text proofreading (including grammar and punctuation check)
- Comments to improve the style of the text
- Structure recommendations that correspond to the committee’s requirements
- Improved tone and exposition
- Formatting suggestions
- Word count recommendations
- Editor’s variants to improve the content and word choice