Pharmacy Personal Statement and Application Essay Services
Dental schools, medical schools, nursing schools, residency programs, pharmacy programs, veterinary schools, and related programs all share one thing in common: an extraordinarily competitive application process. Give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Harvard, Yale, and other Ivy-League graduate editors at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I just received another invitation for an interview, this time at one of my "reach" schools. I'm sure that my personal statement helped me a lot and want to thank my editor. She helped me improve things a lot and was great at answering all of my questions."— Kelly, Accepted at University of Massachusetts Medical School
Make Your Pharmacy Personal Statement Improve Your Chance of Admission
EssayEdge provides top-of-the-line help with your pharmacy admissions essay so that you can give yourself the best possible chance of admission to your target program. We understand that the application process to pharmacy programs is extremely competitive, which means that your admissions essay plays a vital role in a successful application. You’ll need more than just top-of-the-class grades, outstanding standardized test scores, and substantial experience to impress the schools to which you apply. They need to see you on a different level, a more intimate level, to understand what about the pharmacy field interests you and what separates you from the thousands of other applicants you’ll be competing with. The only way to effectively convey this information is in a dynamic, unique pharmacy personal statement.
Don’t be fooled into thinking that the personal statement or admissions essay is just another part of the application. If you simply jot down a few sentences about who you are and why you want to be a pharmacist and then call it good, you’ll probably earn nothing more than rejection. Similarly, if you write an essay that is little more than a resume in essay form, you won’t have provided any new information that helps your reader get to know you as a unique individual. A successful pharmacy personal statement leaves the reader feeling like he or she has just gotten through talking with you.
A Pharmacy Admissions Essay Must Show What Makes You Unique
How can a single statement have this much impact on your pharmacy school application? Simply put, a pharmacy admissions essay is the one part of your application you control entirely. It’s not just scores and numbers, nor is it influenced by any outside opinions. It’s a direct line between you and the admissions committee, which means it’s a perfect place for you to tell a compelling story about what drives you to become a pharmacy professional. In doing so, however, you need to make sure to:
- write well
- be honest
- avoid clichés
- tell a personal story
- address any specific questions asked
- touch on your past, present, and future
EssayEdge can help you with all of these elements whether you are just starting to brainstorm or you already have a lengthy draft of your pharmacy personal statement. We are committed to helping you earn acceptance to your top-choice program by assisting you in writing an outstanding pharmacy admissions essay.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).