We Help to Make Your Role Model Essay Stand Out From the Crowd
The admission process is quite tedious and stressful. Every applicant has only one chance to impress the committee. Apart from GPAs and high test scores, the officers expect candidates to show themselves from the best side.
A role model essay is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your personality. How to make a good first impression? Together with appropriate content, the paper should have a brilliant format and structure. Even a minor mistake can spoil everything. So, a professional role model essay editing service is a great choice to ensure that the paper looks neat and professional.
We work to provide high-quality editing and proofreading services. You can be sure that you will get professional role model essay help. With the expert assistance of our editors, you will craft the essay that will win the committee’s heart.
Professional editing is not just about eliminating mistakes of all kinds. It is about making your essay a real masterpiece by highlighting your unique personality according to provided requirements. So, take advantage of cooperating with the best specialists to create an essay worthy of the Ivy League.
Advantages of Using Professional Role Model Essay Editing Service
Our editors are native English speakers. So, they are acknowledged in all language nuances to make your essay fully polished. Professional role model scholarship essay editing and proofreading mean
- Appropriate word choice;
- Proper tone of voice and fitting style;
- Grammar and lexical accuracy;
- Correct punctuation.
Despite checking your text for mistakes, EssayEdge experts consider many factors. With our services, you will:
- Improve the content of your role model essay;
- Transform your essay into an intriguing story;
- Get professional tips on word count;
- Learn how to emphasize your unique personality, skills, and experience;
- Order the structure and format the paper according to all instructions.
Variety of Services
Together with editing, we provide a wide range of services. Everything depends on the choice of the pricing plan. Thus, you can ask for mentoring to get assistance from brainstorming to submitting your application. Choose the Premier Package to get professional guidance throughout the whole process, and our editors from Ivy League will be happy to share their unique experiences.
It’s crucial to mention that our role model essay editing and proofreading do not damage your personal style of writing. We cherish the unique story of each Client, and our mission is to help you make it shine bright like a diamond. Your task is to share your personal experience, and the top editors will tell you how to make it look neat, well-ordered, and professional.
One more important thing is that our specialists consider the specificity of the chosen program and universities. Such a personalized approach ensures that your role model essay will correspond to the particular instructions of the desired educational institution.
Cooperation With the Best Specialists
12 years is the average experience of our editing specialists. They work with a variety of degrees, subjects, and application docs. Most of them are former students of Ivy League schools, so they understand how to be in your shoes.
Our editors tell in the blog about the specificity of applying to various universities, including the most prestigious ones. Read our articles to learn the tips for impressing the pickiest admission committees.
How to Craft a Perfect Role Model Essay?
Our team unites gurus of editing and proofreading, and they know how to make your role model essay look perfect. Most of them currently work as professors in the most prestigious universities in the US and worldwide. So, our experts know how to impress the committee. They prepared a list of the working tips to craft an effective role model essay.
- Do not forget to focus on your personality. Perhaps, you are surprised by this advice. But the main character in the role model essay is you. Of course, you talk about the important person in your life. Still, you write in the context of how your role model affected your personal growth or changed your perspective on something.
- Pay attention to the structure. This paper should follow a standard essay structure. A role model essay outline will be helpful to keep your thoughts organized throughout the text. It will be easier to ensure that you mention only relevant information. Besides, a well-ordered text is perceived better, as your writing looks neat and professional.
- Begin with a hook. The eye-catching introduction is your opportunity to win the attention of the committee. Do not forget that they read dozens of essays a day, and most of them look similar (and even boring!) to them. That’s why an intriguing intro will work to stand out from the crowd.
- Avoid cliches. Sometimes, applicants pretend to be someone else and use “working” phrases to impress the committee. Still, it’s a bad idea that can spoil everything. The most effective strategy is to highlight your personality and unique life experience.
- End with a memorable conclusion. The last paragraph is as important as the beginning of the role model essay. Do not repeat the same data you mentioned in other paragraphs. Instead, summarize everything and make a memorable ending to your personal story.
- Proofread everything before submitting. We recommend reading your text out loud. This will help to understand whether your thoughts follow a logical order. Proofreading several times will be useful in detecting possible mistakes. If you are unsure that you checked everything carefully, we will make your essay look polished, neat, and professional.
What Makes Us the Best Role Model Essay Proofreading Service?
Since 1997, we have been working to make your admission dreams come true. Our long experience in this field helps us meet the needs of our Clients and maintain the quality of our services at the top level. So, why are we the best role model essay editing service? Here are the main reasons:
Comprehensive Editing and Proofreading
Professional editors will do their best to polish your role model essay. They pay attention to a variety of nuances, including
- Coherence and consistency;
- Tone of voice;
- Style and word choice;
- Grammar accuracy;
- Punctuation correctness;
- Sentence structure;
- Word count and formatting.
Additionally to a polished essay, you will get expert recommendations on improving the content, format, or structure.
Using our editing and proofreading services is legal in the US and worldwide. Our experts do not write anything instead of you, so there is no plagiarism. Besides, we do not violate the admission rules or academic integrity principles.
Collaboration With Top Experts From Ivy League
Imagine that you’ve got a chance to work with a professor from Harvard or Yale. With us, this can become a reality! Our team unites the best specialists in editing and proofreading. Most of them are graduates or current professors of top US universities, including Ivy League schools.
Role Model Essay Editing for Admission Worldwide
We help prepare documents for different educational institutions around the world. While working on your order, the editor will consider the required degree, chosen program, and major subject. So, be sure that your role model essay will correspond to the specific instructions of the desired university.
High Satisfaction Rate
Our Customer satisfaction rate is 9.8 out of 10, and we are proud that 98% of our Clients recommend our services. The feedback is very important to us, and we are constantly working to make necessary improvements and meet all needs of our clients.
If you lack time and need your essay checked as soon as possible, our editors are ready to do it within a short time frame. 24-h and 48-h options are available when placing an order. Still, fast delivery does not affect the quality of work. So, your role model essay will look perfect, neat, and professional after our expert proofreading (even within tight deadlines!).
Role Model Essay Editing Service
Get professional editing help and submit a successful role model essay.
Meet Recently Admitted Clients
12 000 happy clients got accepted to 700 educational institutions, including Ivy League
How Can EssayEdge Improve Your Role Model Essay?
WHAT DOES A SAMPLE LOOK LIKE?
This essay is about the person who inspires you the most. Your main aim is to tell why he/she is so influential for you and how this person affected your personality development.
Introduce the person who inspires you the most. You can start with an interesting hook to attract the reader’s attention. Highlight the main reason why he/she is so influential.
Discuss the qualities you admire the most. It’s important to be specific and provide an example for each trait.
Highlight how this person has affected your life. For example, you can tell how your role model helped you achieve the biggest goal.
Summarize the lessons you’ve learned thanks to your role model. Add strong arguments to show the person's impact on your personality growth.
Work With Professional Editors
Our customers come back to us because our editors do their best to see our students succeed. They provide unrivaled help, guiding students through the application process.
"I am experienced editing undergraduate and graduate school application materials, academic papers and theses."
"What started out as a part-time job to pay for my college tuition quickly grew into a passion for admissions essay editing and counseling."
"My aim is to ensure your unique skills, experience, and attributes are highlighted and shine through in your essays."
"I perfect a client's writing while also addressing critical areas that need improvement, all while maintaining the client's unique voice."
"I have a unique perspective on the college admissions process and on the job application process."
"I am excited to help take your writing to the next level."
“Strengthen the message. Make it all connect. Be sure to cross the t’s and dot the i’s.”
“I’m here to help you unleash the power of your writing through clarity, language, and structure.”
"I pride myself on my detail-oriented and conscientious editing skills that I am sure to tailor to the individual needs of each client."
"I can handle most tasks, including resumes and applications for college and graduate studies. "
"I like to put my language skills to good use on essays from all fields, but especially those in Medicine and Business."
I love supporting students with admissions essays, cover letters, academic essays, theses and dissertations.
" I am experienced editing admissions essays, recommendation letters, as well as academic papers and theses."
"I enjoy getting to know my customers and helping them reach their undergraduate and professional goals."
"I have a deep love for the written word and have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with high schoolers to strengthen their writing skills."
"I have a great deal of experience assisting those applying to law school and LL.M. programs."
"I have supervised undergraduate and graduate students and done more than my share of correcting, advising, and grading papers."
"I find great joy and satisfaction in crafting precise language, and in helping people tell their stories with honesty and style"
"I am well versed in working with both undergraduate and graduate application essays."
"Send me your admissions essays, research proposals, academic papers, and theses. Let’s get to work!”
"My goal is to work with customers and help present their ideas in their own words in a professional and grammatically sound manner."
"I love supporting students so they can achieve more in their academic writing, from theses to admissions materials like personal statements."
“I enjoy helping people improve non-native writing in which they have demonstrated a great deal of time and effort.”
"I enjoy helping clients tell their particular stories: who they are at heart and how they got to where they are now in their lives."
"I specialize in editing essays for undergraduate, MBA programs, medical school, graduate programs, and law school."
"I’m a hands-on writing and editing coach. Let's work together to create an essay that stands out from the pack! "
4 Steps to Get Great Submission
HOW IT WORKS
Provide the files you need help with and choose the type of service. Select your editor, or let us recommend an expert. (Our All in One package lets you submit 3-5 different essays per one order.)
Communicate with the editor
Stay in touch with the editor and contact him/her for additional instructions or questions. With the Premier package, you will get a 1.5-hour prone consultation, including one brainstorming session.
Get reviewed files
Download the final version of your essay, send it to an educational institution of your choice, and enjoy a new chapter in your life.
Enjoy successful submission
In case of any questions, contact our support team 24/7. We are always ready to give you a helping hand in any situation.
Pricing Plans: Choose the Best Offer
Minimal prices for orders no longer than 600 words. Cost may slightly change in case of larger essays to be helped with
Turnaround - 24/48 hours
- Service provides a check for typos and grammatical mistakes.
- This service is the perfect fit for applicants with a near-final essay.
- You will receive a final draft with a brief critique to enhance your essay.
+$59 for 24h rush order
Turnaround - 24/48 hours
- Service offers comprehensive editing.
- Perfect fit if you are not a native English speaker or have some doubts about the essay's structure.
- It includes one follow-up email to the editor, a recommendation around the essay's content and a fully proofread essay.
+$59 for 24h rush order
+50% for second reading
All in one
Turnaround - 3/7 days
- Save 50% off your order!
- Perfect choice if you need help with 3 - 5 different essays.
- You will receive edited documents with recommendations on their structure and content.
+$119 for 72h rush order
Turnaround - 14 days
- Premier service will take you from the outline to the finished essay.
- Two one-on-one consultations and 14 days of email interaction are included.
- You will receive personalized guidance and an essay ready for submission.
Rush orders not applicable
- Cooperation with experts in editing from top US universities
- Choosing the editor who corresponds to all your requirements and type of work
- Text proofreading (including grammar and punctuation check)
- Comments to improve the style of the text
- Structure recommendations that correspond to the committee’s requirements
- Improved tone and exposition
- Formatting suggestions
- Word count recommendations
- Editor’s variants to improve the content and word choice
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our service and the ways we can help with your school application.
EssayEdge offers services ranging from proofreading to full critiques. Our Proofreading service includes a check for typos and grammatical errors and is best for those with a near-final essay. Our Standard service combines proofreading with a constructive critique based on your essay’s structure, content, and tone. Lastly, our Premier service is the most comprehensive. It includes proofreading and review, plus a brainstorming session, 2 phone conversations with your editor, and 14 days of email support.
If you are looking for admissions consulting plus editing, then our All In One Package is for you. This includes professional admissions consulting for one application, along with all the editing services needed for each piece of the application. For more information, contact us.
Check our FAQ for more detailed information