Your Engineering Personal Statement Is Vitally Important
EssayEdge offers a diverse set of services designed to help all graduate school applicants, no matter what you plan to study or which degree you seek to earn. Get personalized assistance from Ivy-League editors at EssayEdge who know your field of study and who know what it takes to write a standout essay. Trust an EssayEdge editor, with degrees from schools including Harvard and Yale, to help you craft an essay that improves your chance of admission.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I want to pass along some great news: I received my letter of admission on Thursday and am beyond excited. Thank you very much for all of the help and for making an extra effort to get things done quickly in what was a mad dash to my deadline. It was all very worth it!"— Stephen, Accepted at Harvard Kennedy School of Government
The Personal and Academic Meet in Your Engineering Personal Statement
When admissions personnel assess your engineering statement of purpose they expect proper grammar and spelling. Even more important than polished writing, however, is a statement constructed in such a way as to communicate your engineering aptitude and suitability for a graduate program. From graduate proofreading services to in-depth consulting options, EssayEdge offers a variety of editing packages that will help you make the most of your application essay. With a stellar piece of admissions essay, you can substantially improve your chances of getting in to your chosen program. Don’t underestimate the power a great engineering personal statement can have on your application.
Engineers understand how multiple components work together as a system. EssayEdge knows how to tie all the components of your life story and academic experience into an engineering admissions essay that helps you shine as a superior candidate. Admissions officers want to see a portrait of you as a motivated student dedicated to your field. With so many other qualified students applying to the same programs, your engineering admission essay is your opportunity to separate yourself from the pack. Use EssayEdge’s graduate proofreading services and other editing options to give your application every possible advantage.
Take Advantage of a Graduate Proofreading Service Like EssayEdge
Some applicants might be hesitant to use a service like EssayEdge, but as an industry leader, we can provide valuable help as you write your engineering personal statement. Here are just a few reasons you can benefit from EssayEdge:
- We are an ethical service committed to providing top-notch admissions editing without writing essays for you. You retain ownership of your work throughout the entire process; we just provide expert guidance based on years of experience.
- Your personal statement is one of the few parts of your application that you have total control over. It’s not based on a teacher’s grade or scoring algorithm. Instead, it’s simply a chance for you to talk directly to the admissions committee.
- Your overall writing skills will improve. Having a better engineering personal statement is only the first time you will benefit from a graduate proofreading service. Our editors provide detailed writing advice that you can apply to all of your future work, from papers to dissertations.
Check out our broad variety of editing options today, and be confident knowing that your admissions essay is as strong as it possibly can be. Nothing will improve your chance of admission more than an outstanding personal statement.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).
Graduate school personal statement ∙ Answering "Why Specific School" in a Statement Graduate School ∙ Statement of Purpose Graduate School ∙ Statement of Interest Graduate School ∙ Writing Personal Statement for Grad School: 3 Tips ∙ Graduate statement of purpose ∙ Graduate admissions essay