MBA Personal Statement Editing Services
The road to business school begins with an extraordinarily competitive application process. Your business school essay is your chance to show admissions officers what sets you apart from other applicants, and why you’re deserving of a seat in next year’s class. Don’t leave it to chance – give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Ivy-League experts, including Harvard and Yale graduates, at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I got accepted to Wharton! EssayEdge was some of the best money I ever spent. My editor's comments were so insightful, they really pushed my essays to the next level. Thank you again for everything - I could not have done it without your service!"— Carolyn, Accepted at Wharton
MBA Personal Statement Can Improve Your Application
As more industries realize that good business equals success, more and more students are seeking MBAs. With so many qualified applicants having excellent GMAT and GRE scores, your MBA application essays are your key opportunity to set yourself apart from the crowd. That’s why so many competitive applicants today are using MBA personal statement to get a leg up on the competition.
Your MBA application essay must show that you have the motivation, dedication, and vision to succeed. You need to highlight your accomplishments, your reasons for seeking an MBA, and your plans for the future. In doing all of these things, it’s also vital that you avoid sounding clichéd or formulaic. Remember, the people who read these essays go through hundreds or thousands every year; you don’t want to get lost in the crowd.
EssayEdge offers a broad variety of MBA personal statement services designed to help you ensure your essays are as good as they can possibly be. Whether you’re applying to Wharton, Kellogg, HBS, Stanford GSB, or a different program altogether, we have an experienced, professional editor ready to provide one-on-one guidance that will make your writing shine.
Our MBA Personal Statement Editing Services
Unlike many other companies that provide MBA personal statement, EssayEdge offers a diverse selection of editing service options, many of which are customizable to meet your particular needs. Here are just a few of the ways that our MBA personal statement services can help you:
- Spelling, grammar, and usage. With any of the MBA personal statement services provided by EssayEdge, we guarantee that your work will end up 100% free of technical writing errors.
- Narrative and flow. While EssayEdge never writes essays for clients, many of our editing services provide one-on-one interaction with one of our expert MBA editors. While communicating with your editor via phone or email, you receive constructive feedback on all of your essay content.
- Length. Cramming everything you want to say into a single 400-word essay can be difficult for even the most gifted writers. With our MBA personal statement services, your editor can help you decide how to shorten your essay without negatively impacting its effectiveness.
- Clichés. Our MBA personal statement professionals have completed rigorous training and reviewed hundreds or thousands of essays in their careers. They know what types of content and phrases are overused, and will help you ensure that your writing is original and engaging.
MBA application essay editing services from EssayEdge will help you write to the best of your ability. With guidance from one of our Ivy-League graduate editors, you can drastically improve the quality of your admissions essays. There’s no better way to catch the eye of an admissions officer at your target program and secure a coveted interview spot. Best of all, our flexible offerings give you the chance to get expert, one-on-one help in as little as 24 hours. Even if your deadline is just around the corner, don’t miss this opportunity to strengthen your application and increase your chance of admission! Whatever you need help with, let the expert editors at EssayEdge work with you to improve your admissions writing. Our MBA personal statement services will help your application stand out and improve your chance of admission!
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).
* To receive the 50% discount on a second edit, second edit must be purchased at the same time as the Standard package, and may only be used for the essays which the Standard package was purchased. Second edit may only be used with the same editor who provided the primary review with the Standard package.