Medical School Personal Statement Editing Services
Dental schools, medical schools, nursing schools, residency programs, pharmacy programs, veterinary schools, and related programs all share one thing in common: an extraordinarily competitive application process. Give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Harvard, Yale, and other Ivy-League graduate editors at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I just received another invitation for an interview, this time at one of my "reach" schools. I'm sure that my personal statement helped me a lot and want to thank my editor. She helped me improve things a lot and was great at answering all of my questions."— Kelly, Accepted at University of Massachusetts Medical School
A Great Medical School Personal Statement is Your First Step Toward a Career in Healthcare
You’ve made it through all the pre-med courses, put together a very solid GPA, achieved the score you wanted on the MCAT, and built a diverse resume of relevant experience in medical-related fields. Now comes the hard part: showing that you’re a better applicant than all of the other aspiring doctors, nurses, veterinarians, and the like who have backgrounds that are likely just as impressive as yours. That’s where an outstanding medical school essay can be the difference between acceptance and rejection from your top-choice program.
Competition for spots in medical programs, especially highly ranked ones, is cutthroat to say the least. The simple truth is that even the most outstanding credentials won’t guarantee you a spot in the next class, simply because so many applicants today boast truly remarkable grades, scores, and resumes. As admissions officers review application packets, they are often looking less for 4.0s and other accolades and more for elements that make that particular candidate truly memorable.
There’s no better way to put a face on your application, turning it from a generic collection of facts and figures to a truly compelling representation of yourself, than by crafting an outstanding medical school personal statement. No matter where you want to attend school or what specialty you ultimately decide to pursue, a great medical school personal statement is your chance to speak directly to the admissions officer reviewing your application and stand out from the crowd of other qualified applicants in your cycle.
EssayEdge Provides an In-Depth, Personalized Medical Application Essay Editing Service
At EssayEdge, we understand that writing a great admissions essay or personal statement is about much more than just grammatical accuracy. Instead, you need to tell a compelling story to show why you became interested in medicine and what you plan to do as a professional in that field. An excellent statement will leave the reader feeling like he or she has already met you and confident that you would be a positive addition to his or her institution. Medical schools are not simply looking to fill their ranks with great grades and high MCAT scores; instead, they want to bolster their student bodies with passionate, diverse individuals who give back to the school while simultaneously learning from it.
With our diverse selection of medical school personal statement and medical application essay editing services, EssayEdge’s dedicated team of editors spend hours on each submission suggesting content improvements, correcting grammatical and stylistic errors, and recommending ways to make your application stand out. By dramatically improving the power and language of every essay we edit, we have helped tens of thousands of applicants gain admission to their first-choice school.
Whether you’re applying to medical school, a residency, veterinary school, nursing school, or any other medical-related field, EssayEdge can help you maximize your chance of admission. With one-on-one guidance from a trained professional editor, you’ll learn how to make your medical school personal statement or application essay as strong as it can possibly be. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your resume, transcripts, or scores speak for themselves; it takes a vivid statement to pull those application elements together and boost your app above the crowd.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).
* To receive the 50% discount on a second edit, second edit must be purchased at the same time as the Standard package, and may only be used for the essays which the Standard package was purchased. Second edit may only be used with the same editor who provided the primary review with the Standard package.