Allied Health and Medical Personal Statement Services
Dental schools, medical schools, nursing schools, residency programs, pharmacy programs, veterinary schools, and related programs all share one thing in common: an extraordinarily competitive application process. Give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Harvard, Yale, and other Ivy-League graduate editors at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I just received another invitation for an interview, this time at one of my "reach" schools. I'm sure that my personal statement helped me a lot and want to thank my editor. She helped me improve things a lot and was great at answering all of my questions."— Kelly, Accepted at University of Massachusetts Medical School
An Excellent Medical Personal Statement Will Help Your Allied Health Application
Earning admission to a medical-related field is more challenging than ever, so it’s important that you do not neglect your allied health application essay. You’ll need more than just solid grades, scores, and experience to impress your target program. They want to learn what interested you in this field, how you’ve pursued your career and education to date, and what your goals and plans for the future are. The only way to effectively convey this information is in a dynamic, unique medical personal statement.
As you sit down to write, however, it’s important to consider all of the pitfalls that can wreck an otherwise-strong essay. Allied health and other medical essays are particularly susceptible to clichés, as many applicants are driven by the exact same motivators and goals as their peers. Because of that, it’s vital that you find a way to make your writing stand out from the crowd. Avoid generalizations, and always keep the focus on what makes you a unique applicant in this increasingly-popular field.
Improve Your Allied Health Application Essay with a Great Essay
Your allied health application essay is the one part of your admissions packet that can set you apart from the crowd. In order to do that, however, it needs to be extremely strong. Writing a great essay is about more than just using proper English. Consider all of these points to make an excellent allied health application essay:
- Writing that is 100% free of errors in spelling, grammar, and usage
- A compelling storyline that shares stories from your past
- Clear discussion of your experience and accomplishments
- A well-thought-out plan for the future
- Writing style that is unique and in-line with your personal voice
EssayEdge can help you with all of these elements whether you are just starting to brainstorm or you already have a lengthy draft of your essay. Our editing services are designed to enable you to make your medical personal statement shine, leaving you with an allied health application essay that truly impresses your reader. An essay like that will be memorable, and will help transform your application from a collection of impersonal facts and figures into something much more unique. When the reader truly gets to know you from reading your essay, you have substantially increased your chance of admission. We’ll help you write a medical personal statement that will do just that.
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).