Dental School Personal Statement and Application Essay Services
Dental schools, medical schools, nursing schools, residency programs, pharmacy programs, veterinary schools, and related programs all share one thing in common: an extraordinarily competitive application process. Give yourself an edge with personalized admissions writing guidance from the Harvard, Yale, and other Ivy-League graduate editors at EssayEdge.
Best for those with a final essay–ensures your essay is error-free before you submit it
- Your essay will be 100% free of spelling, grammatical and mechanical errors
- Email follow-up with your editor post-review
- 48-hour turnaround
Most popular–combines proofreading with an expert critique
- Includes Proofreading package
- Constructive critique with detailed advice for how to make your essay more compelling and relevant
Most comprehensive & best value—from initial brainstorm to polished drafts in 2.5 weeks.
- Includes Standard package
- One brainstorming and outlining phone session prior to your first edit and critique
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first session
- An additional phone session with your editor following the first revision
- 7 days of unlimited email support from your editor following your first edit
- Second edit and constructive critique
|WORD COUNT + PRICES|
|1,201 - 1,800||$129||$239||$479|
|1,801 - 2,400||$159||$279||$529|
|24-hr rush||$59||$59||Can't rush the awesomeness|
Have an essay over 2,400 words? You can easily submit a longer essay – your base package price will be the rate of the 1,801-2,400 package, plus $10 per every 100 words thereafter. This option is available for each Proofreading, Standard and Premier.
- With the increase in competition, application essays are more important than ever
- Dedicated team of Ivy-League graduate editors spend hours on YOUR essay
- Reviews are 100% free of grammar and spelling errors...guaranteed
- 24 or 48-hour turnaround time... you decide
- Proven history of helping thousands of students with their individual essay needs
"I just received another invitation for an interview, this time at one of my "reach" schools. I'm sure that my personal statement helped me a lot and want to thank my editor. She helped me improve things a lot and was great at answering all of my questions."— Kelly, Accepted at University of Massachusetts Medical School
A Dental Personal Statement is a Vital Part of your Application
It’s just as hard to become a dentist or orthodontist as it is to become a doctor. Consequently, the application process to dental programs is just as competitive as the application processes at other medical programs, which means that your dental admissions essay plays a vital role in a successful application. You’ll need more than just solid grades, scores, and experience to impress your target program. They want to get to know you on a more intimate level to understand what appeals to you about the dental field and what separates you from the thousands of other applicants you’ll be competing with. The only way to effectively convey this information is in a dynamic, unique dental personal statement.
What’s so important about a dental admissions essay? Simply put, this is the one part of your application you have complete control over. It’s not just a set of numbers and figures, nor is it influenced by any outside opinions. It’s a direct line between you and the admissions committee, which means it’s a perfect place for you to tell a compelling story about what drives you to become a dental professional. In doing so, however, you need to make sure to be honest, be personal, and avoid clichés. EssayEdge can help you with all of these elements. We offer editing services that can help with:
- Spelling, grammar, usage, and technical elements of writing
- Language choice and flow
- Narrative structure and the effectiveness of stories
- Much, much more
Don’t Rush Your Dental Admissions Essay
EssayEdge can help you with all of these elements whether you are just starting to brainstorm or you already have a lengthy draft of your dental personal statement. Our editing services are designed to enable you to make your dental admissions essay shine, leaving you with an application that truly impresses your reader.
Our most comprehensive offering – the Premier Service – takes up to 2.5 weeks and allows you to interact with an expert editor via both email and phone. You’ll go through multiple drafts of your essay to ensure your finished product is as good as it can be. If you don’t have that much time, though, we also offer single-edit services that can be returned to you in as little as 24 hours after purchase.
What are you waiting for? Let EssayEdge help you write an outstanding dental personal statement today!
Have questions about our essay editing services?
Give us a call at 877-338-7772 (inside the U.S.) or 609-896-8669 (outside the U.S.) (9 am – 9 pm Eastern Time/7days a week).